How to get rid of neck acne is a perplexing, traumatic and unnerving experience, similar to those who suffer from face acne, which generally occurs concurrently. The ugly blemishes of whiteheads, blackheads and pustules that grow in the neck areas give rise to a host of stressful and emotional problems. Read on to see how natural and holistic methods work best – and better – than conventional dermatologists’ solutions.
How Does Neck Acne Come About?
Its origins are not well-defined or proven, but there are some possible causes:
- Dirt and sweat from strenuous exercises are not washed off immediately by showering.
- Wearing too tight shirt collars will cause sweat and dirt to accumulate around the neck area.
- Close shaving of the neck will lead to acne keloidalis nuchae, which comes from the ingrown/uncut hair still embedded under the chin and neck areas.
- Using worn safety razor blades can cause shaving cuts.
- Exposure to chemicals like chlorine and PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls) and swimming in over-chlorinated pools will lead to “chloracne” – found most commonly in the neck areas.
- In all these cases, bacteria grows, and neck acne appears.
How to get rid of neck acne under these volatile circumstances?
How To Get Rid of Your Neck Acne Permanently Using Only Natural and Holistic Methods:
- Acne that appears in the neck, near or under the chin, or back, is a sure sign of internal hormonal imbalances in the body – both men and women – and not just clogged pores!
- Moreover, stress is now established to be a greater cause of acne formation.
- Because internal hormonal imbalances in your body is causing you stress and fatigue, the natural and holistic approaches will concentrate on: changing your diets to eating more veggies, greens, and other essential fatty acid foods; stopping refined sugar consumption; and increasing your daily workouts to give you less flab, better skin tone and a fitter and healthier body!
- Add to these threshold changes with a better sleep regime, e.g. 7-9 hours a night for adults.
- Also, getting more Nature’s sunlight daily will far outweigh the skin cancer(melanoma) scare, and your Vitamin D, melatonin and nitric oxide levels will increase sharply – the latter will reduce your blood pressure level too!
So, do away with the dermatologists’ expensive drugs, antibiotics and topical creams, as these are temporary solutions and have many serious side effects. Instead, now go for these natural and holistic ways to treat your neck acne – it is inexpensive, drug-free, and you cure your neck acne permanently – and without further stress too!
Source by James Ming
Tag : acne