4 x Retinol (retin Ol) Cream Vitamin 0.05% 20g Acne Wrinkles Ageing Treatment
100 % genuine product in Original Box and drug description. This OTC Product Non-Prescription
Retin-A Tretinoin Retin Cream 0.05% Topical Acne / Wrinkle Treatment 20g.
This 4 x 20g total 80g
Retin-A is indicated as topical therapy for the treatment of acne vulgaris, amelioration or eliminating roughness, fine wrinkling coarse dermal wrinkling mottled, hyperpigmentation of skin & photoaging.
Product Name: Retin – A Tretinoin Cream 0.05%
Manufacturer: JANSSEN-CILAG LTD
Pharmaceutical Name: Retinol / Tretinoin
• Retin-A should be applied once daily before retiring to the area of skin where acne lesions occur. Only a sufficient quantity of medication should be applied to cover the affected areas lightly, using a gauze swab, cotton wool or the tips of clean fingers. Over-saturation should be avoided since excess medication could run into the eyes, angles of the nose or other areas when treatment is not intended.
- Application of Retin-A may cause a transitory feeling of warmth or slight stinging. When administrered according to recommended guidelines, Retin-A may produce a slight erythema similar to that of mild sunburn. In case where it is necessary to temporarily discontinue therapy or the frequency of application increased when the patient becomes able to tolerate the treatment
- Excess application of Retin-A does not provide more rapid or better results. In fact, marked redness, peeling or discomfort can occur. If excess application occurs accidentally or through over- enthusiastic use, Retin-A should be discontinued for several days before resuming therapy.
For the Treatment of Acne
- Therapeutic effects may be noticed after two to three weeks of use but more than six weeks of therapy may be required before definite beneficial effedts are seen. During the early weeks of treatment, an apparent exacerbation of inflammatory lesions may occur. This is due to the action of the medication on deep, previously unseen lesions and should not be considered a reason to discontinue therapy. Once a satisfactory response has been obtained, it may be possible to maintain this improvement with less freauent applications.
For Photodamage Treatment
• Therapeutic effects may be noticed after 3 to 4 months after initiating treatment, but 6 months may be necessary before definite beneficial effedts are seen. Once maximum beneficial effects have been achieved, they can be maintained with the application of Retin-A one or three times weekly. If maintenance therapy is not used, the beneficial effect achieved will diminish over time.
- Prior to treatment with Retin-A, areas being treated should be thoroughly cleansed with water and mild, non-medicated soap, the treated areas should be washed no more than twice a day. After washing, the skin should be dried gently and completely without rubbing it. Areas of the skin being treated should be allowed to dry for at least 20 to 30 minutes before application of Retin-A
- Cosmetics and moisturizers may be used during therapy with Retin-A, but the areas of the skin to be treated should be washed thoroughly before Retin-A is applied. Astringent toiletries should be avoided
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a known medical condition, please consult your Doctor or Health Care Professional before taking/using it.
Information contained within the listing is supplied by claims taken from the internet, we make no such claims we makes no Therapeutic claims relating to the use of this product.
These are defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Please help sir The claims made in this listing are taken from the manufacturer and or sources who provided the information over the internet.
Shipping Handling WORLDWIDE. The package will be shipped directly from Thailand via Small package Airmail & Registered and it will take about 11-23 business days.
(Up to 30 if there are problems with postal customs in your country) Please contact me
Please note: International Buyers
We are not responsible for any custom duty or import tax.
a.) Import duties, taxes and charges are not include in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
b.) Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
c.) Buyers are responsible for any applicable import duties & charges. Please check with your country customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bid or buy.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased for any reason, please contact us for a return instruction within 14 days for a refund.
Shipping and Handling cost are not refundable. Return shipping cost will be paid by buyer.
Buyer responsible for return shipping cost. Refund will be given as partially money back after we receive returned item, please kindly understand that the shipping & handling fee could not refundable at any case. Request for exchange will be submit with a further charge for shipping fee.
Many Thank you – Happy shopping
Incoming search terms:
- retin a for sale